Unwanted hair on the face or on the body affects a huge number of women. Some women are likely to develop hair growth where they don’t want it usually during the onset of their puberty period. Unwanted hairs are usually specific traits that are inherited, through families or races.
I. Ways To Get Rid Of Hair:
This is done either through electric razors or a disposable razor held by hand, that can give about three dozen of smooth shaves. Applying a shaving cream on wet skin will be helpful in achieving a smooth appearance. While this method is very fast, easy and painless, the results are brief; usually will last 2 – 3 days. New hair growth can be bristly giving you rough and even legs that are painful to the touch. Avoid razor burns:
– Always shave with a new blade.
– Shave thoroughly, applying as little pressure as possible, paying special attention to the curves.
– Wash off shaving cream with cold water.
– Apply an aftershave.
– Pat with a towel to dry the area well.
– Smooth on lotion to skin.
Waxing is a method of epilation, meaning the hair is plucked from beneath the surface of the skin. The results of waxing can lasts long for several weeks. Waxing involves two techniques, warm and cold waxing. Both can be easily done at home with the use of waxing kits. Warm waxing is usually performed in a salon and more effective compared to cold waxing. Pain is dependent to each individual’s threshold. Hand pressure is applied so discomfort can be minimized. The waxed area will remain red for a few hours.
– In a warmer, wax is heated until it melts.
– Using a spatula, the warmed wax is then applied to the skin.
– A paper or cloth strip is positioned over the wax until cooled.
– The cooled wax becomes slightly hard and the strip is pulled to the direction opposite the hair growth.
3. Depilatory Creams:
These creams work by dissolving the hair on the surface of the skin, which normally takes ten to fifteen minutes. It is applied to the skin and leaving it for a few minutes then washed off using a towel or a sponge. With this method, hair can grow back as fast as shaving and some depilatory creams have unpleasant odors. Chemical depilatories are mainly used for the under arms, arms and legs. Using it on the face will cause irritations unless it is stated in the label that it is safe for the face. Thin hairs are damaged faster than thick ones; therefore these creams may be not effective on certain areas of the body and in some individuals. When applying the cream for the first time, test it first by rubbing a small amount onto an area of the skin. Wait for a few minutes and see if it causes a reaction on your skin. If it does, do not use it. Read and follow the instructions carefully, the manufacture has provided instructions for safety. Do not leave the cream on your skin longer than what the label says for it could irritate your skin.
This method is done by destroying the roots of the hair with an electric current, thereby loosening the hair follicles, and removing it with tweezers. This is a simple process where a very thin needle that is electrically charged is inserted into the hair follicle, where the hair is coming out. The follicle is then zapped with electricity and destroyed.
Hair must be in a growing stage during this treatment, reason why laser is done on a few sessions. All follicles are always not on the same phase and all not at the same time and each stage or phase of hair growth can last from two to six months. Growth, regression and resting are the stages of hair growth. This method disables the ability of the follicle to make more hair. The stage growth and hair darkness will determine how many sessions is required to get rid of all unwanted hairs. Once the session is finished though, one could go on for life without unwanted hairs.
>>> Read Next >>>
People Are Also Reading:
👉 Trending Now...
- Panasonic ER415SC Nose, Ear and Facial Hair Trimmer Review (2022)
- Remington Products NE3845A Nose, Ear And Brow Trimmer Review (2022)
- Wahl 5546-200 Ear, Nose And Brow 2-in-1 Deluxe Lighted Trimmer Review (2022)
👉 For Manscaping
- What To Get Your Husband For Valentine’s Day? – Top Manscaping Picks 2022
- Best Back Hair Shaver Comparison 2022:Mangroomer SKU 211-6 vs. Norelco Bodygroom Plus BG2038
- The Best Manscaping Tool To Answer Itchiness And Skin Irritation
👉 For Male Faces
- Electric Shavers: Tips For Men With Acne
- Philips Norelco HQ6990 Review 2022– A Classic Dry Shave plus MORE!
- Is Philips Norelco SensoTouch 3D The Best Electric Shaver?
👉 For Women's Body Hair Grooming
- How To Do Step By Step Full Brazilian Wax
- Let’s Talk About Waxing – DIY Body Care For Women
- How To Get Rid Of Body Hair With No Pain
👉 For Women's Faces