Why shave? Well, besides feeling sexy, there are a myriad of reasons to. But mainly, men just want to show off their genitals in full view — minus the fuzz. Besides, shaving makes your member look bigger. Without your pubes, an extra 2 inches of your meat is exposed. A clean crotch is also very tempting for a nice blowjob. The act of shaving itself is a highly erotic act which you and your sweetie can share.
What do you need? For starters, you will need razors and shaving gel. Use a brand new razor; don’t even bother with electric shavers! And do not use shaving cream that you use for your face, get one which is for sensitive skin or for feminine use.
Gather up your things and proceed to the bathroom. Better trim the longer hair first before you go about it to make the work much easier for you. Wash up the area with warm water and lather it up with shaving gel thoroughly.
How do you go about it? You can start by shaving off the part above your member. Remember to shave against the grain (bottom to top); it will give you the closest, smoothest shave. Gently pull down your penis so that you can go about the area much easier. Then, pull it on either side so you can get into the corners.
Now, you’re ready to do your scrotum. Stretch out the skin as you gently work your razor with equal strokes. You can reach the area under by pulling your entire package, shaft and all, up against your lower belly. Feel the skin and shave the area that you may have missed. Voila! You have just made your package look bigger. Now, why haven’t you thought of this sooner?
Remember to shave gently and focus on what you’re doing (turn off the basketball/football game) to avoid any unwelcome accidents. But while you’re at it, you can also shave the adjacent area on the top of your legs, or maybe your underarms and your chest.
Rinse off with a nice body wash and give your pubic area (and maybe your chest and your body) a good lathering and wash off any stray hair. You can also use body scrubs to remove off dead skin cells which causes itching.
Dry off by patting the just-shaved area with a clean towel or cloth. Wear boxers for proper ventilation. To alleviate the itching, apply some lotion, baby powder, or anti-itch cream. No need to do this everyday, maybe once or twice a week. Now, you can try it out on your girl and see if she can notice the extra inches you have just gained!
>>> Read Next >>>
People Are Also Reading:
👉 Trending Now...
- Panasonic ER415SC Nose, Ear and Facial Hair Trimmer Review (2023)
- Professional Water Resistant Heavy Duty Steel Nose Trimmer With LED Light Review (2023)
- Wahl 5546-200 Ear, Nose And Brow 2-in-1 Deluxe Lighted Trimmer Review (2023)
👉 For Manscaping
- Manscaping Guide: How To Shave/Trim Top 10 Hairy Areas (How-Tos 2023)
- Beauty Tips For Men – Shave Your Balls
- Head-to-head Comparative Review 2023: Norelco Bodygroom Pro BG2040 vs. Braun Cruzer6 Body
👉 For Male Faces
- Philips Norelco 8020x – Moisturize Your Skin While Shaving
- Philips Norelco G480 All-in-1 Premium Grooming System Review
- Panasonic ER-GN20-K Black Cutter Etiquette Review (2023)
👉 For Women's Body Hair Grooming
- Can You Do Full Body Laser Hair Removal In One Day?
- Electrolysis Or Laser Hair Removal- Which One Should You Try?
- Laser Hair Removal At-Home – How Does It Works?
👉 For Women's Faces