Are you a victim of back hair? Does your wife or girlfriend cringe when you take off your shirt? There may be help for you with laser back hair removal.
Laser hair removal is a trend that is sweeping the country. With improvements in laser technology, these procedures are safer and less expensive than ever, and the results are longlasting. Most treatments use a very low level laser that is targets the affected area. The energy of the laser enters the pigment in the hair and causes the shaft to heat up, killing the hair. The follicle is also rendered ineffective, stunting new hair growth. Although the hair follicle deactivated, the surrounding skin is unharmed by the procedure.
Of course, this treatment has many applications for men and women, but one of the most popular is back hair laser removal. Previously, men had to undergo painful waxing, smelly dilapitory chemicals or shaving their backs to eliminate the hair that so many women find distasteful.
Of course, the type and amount of hair will determine how much your procedure costs. Darker or olive skinned patients will require more treatments than natural blondes, and hair thickness and density varies widely. Different lasers are even used to treat different skin color groups, so be sure to ask if your treatment center can handle your needs. Prices typically start at about $200-225, but back hair laser removal can run much higher, due to the larger area being treated. You should also expect to return for several treatments, as hair is removed in certain parts of the growth cycle only.
Although it may seem initially expensive, back hair removal using laser treatments is actually cost effective in the long run. Typically the hair does not regrow, and most centers offer touch ups for the few that do, as part of the package. If your back hair is an embarrassing problem, invest in yourself and try hair laser removal for your back!
>>> Read Next >>>
People Are Also Reading:
👉 Trending Now...
- Wahl 5545-400 Wahl Ear Nose & Brow – 3 In 1 Trimmer Review (2022)
- Professional Water Resistant Heavy Duty Steel Nose Trimmer With LED Light Review (2022)
- Andis Fast Trim Personal Trimmer For Nose, Ears And Eyebrows Review (2022)
👉 For Manscaping
- Beauty Tips For Men – Shave Your Balls
- Philips Norelco Bodygroom Pro BG2040 for Men: A 2022 Review
- MANGROOMER Sku 211-6 Professional Do-it-yourself Electric Back Hair Shaver: A 2022 Review
👉 For Male Faces
- Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer QT4050 vs QT4070: A Comparative Review 2022
- Manscaping Guide: How To Shave/Trim Top 10 Hairy Areas (How-Tos 2022)
- Head To Head The Foil Shaver War I: Braun Series 7 vs. Panasonic ES-LV61-A Men’s 5-Blade (Arc 5)
👉 For Women's Body Hair Grooming
- Valentine’s Day Sexy Gift For Boyfriend: Permanent Hair Elimination For Women
- How To Remove Hair Permanently In One Day At Home
- DIY – How To Remove Your Back Hair With Laser Tool ?
👉 For Women's Faces