While electrolysis has been around for many years, laser hair removal is becoming a viable option for many. We’ll take a look at both methods of hair removal and help you determine the best for your situation and needs.
The newest hair removal method to be put on the market is laser hair removal. Since advancements of all types of procedures using lasers have become more and more advanced in recent years, it is no surprise that lasers are now being used to remove hair. A wavelength of energy is omitted by the laser, working to kill the hair from its base.
The most appealing characteristic of laser hair removal is that after a small number of treatments your hair should be completely dead and you will never have to worry about hair on that specific portion of your body again. Laser hair removal treatments can be spread out farther than other types of hair removal treatment since the laser hair removal process slows the growth of hair.
✅ Best BoSidin Painless Permanent Hair Removal Device
It really does the job – Be patient! Of course, it’s small, and you must repeat the process several times. The investment is worth the extra work to get rid of the hair in areas where you don’t want hair.
Laser hair removal may seem like the most appealing hair removal procedure but there is a downside. Since laser hair removal is a relatively new procedure and can be high in demand compared to the number of specialists licensed to practice the procedure, the cost of laser hair treatments can be relatively high. In comparison to the other methods of hair removal, laser hair removal is by far the most costly.
A method similar to laser hair removal but that has been around much longer is that of electrolysis. When removing hair by electrolysis, the technician uses a needle that projects an electric current into the hair follicle, killing it at the root. By sending the current directly to the root of the hair follicle it prevents hair from growing back in the same spot.
Although it may take longer than laser hair removal, electrolysis is another way to permanently remove hair in a certain area. Like laser hair removal, this takes a number of repeat appointments for treatment. Electrolysis often requires treatment for anywhere up to a year to a year and a half for the hair to be completely removed. Like laser hair treatment, electrolysis can cause some discomfort and pain during treatment when the electric current is killing the hair follicle but it should not last longer than a few minutes after the treatment has ended.
With both treatment methods a viable option, laser hair removal provides the most obvious benefits. You’re able to spread out treatments and require fewer sessions to achieve the same results as electrolysis. That said, you’re only problem may be finding a practitioner with an opening in her schedule!
>>> Read Next >>>
People Are Also Reading:
👉 Trending Now...
- Panasonic ER-GN30-K Hair Nose Trimmer Review – Your Trimming Needs Made Easier (2022)
- Remington Products NE3845A Nose, Ear And Brow Trimmer Review (2022)
- Andis Fast Trim Personal Trimmer For Nose, Ears And Eyebrows Review (2022)
👉 For Manscaping
- What To Get Your Husband For Valentine’s Day? – Top Manscaping Picks 2022
- Step By Step Guide To Norelco Replacement Blades
- Beauty Tips For Men – Shave Your Balls
👉 For Male Faces
- Panasonic ES-LV61-A Men’s 5-Blade (Arc 5) Wet/Dry Rechargeable Electric Shaver with Nanotech Blades – 2022 Review
- Head To Head The Foil Shaver War I: Braun Series 7 vs. Panasonic ES-LV61-A Men’s 5-Blade (Arc 5)
- Manscaping Guide: How To Shave/Trim Top 10 Hairy Areas (How-Tos 2022)
👉 For Women's Body Hair Grooming
- Tips For Stopping Unwanted Hair Growth In Quarantine
- Can You Do Full Body Laser Hair Removal In One Day?
- 5 Best Ways To Get Rid Of Unwanted Body Hair During Quarantine
👉 For Women's Faces