While electrolysis has been around for many years, laser hair removal is becoming a viable option for many. We’ll take a look at both methods of hair removal and help you determine the best for your situation and needs.
The newest hair removal method to be put on the market is laser hair removal. Since advancements of all types of procedures using lasers have become more and more advanced in recent years, it is no surprise that lasers are now being used to remove hair. A wavelength of energy is omitted by the laser, working to kill the hair from its base.
The most appealing characteristic of laser hair removal is that after a small number of treatments your hair should be completely dead and you will never have to worry about hair on that specific portion of your body again. Laser hair removal treatments can be spread out farther than other types of hair removal treatment since the laser hair removal process slows the growth of hair.
✅ Best BoSidin Painless Permanent Hair Removal Device
It really does the job – Be patient! Of course, it’s small, and you must repeat the process several times. The investment is worth the extra work to get rid of the hair in areas where you don’t want hair.
Laser hair removal may seem like the most appealing hair removal procedure but there is a downside. Since laser hair removal is a relatively new procedure and can be high in demand compared to the number of specialists licensed to practice the procedure, the cost of laser hair treatments can be relatively high. In comparison to the other methods of hair removal, laser hair removal is by far the most costly.
A method similar to laser hair removal but that has been around much longer is that of electrolysis. When removing hair by electrolysis, the technician uses a needle that projects an electric current into the hair follicle, killing it at the root. By sending the current directly to the root of the hair follicle it prevents hair from growing back in the same spot.
Although it may take longer than laser hair removal, electrolysis is another way to permanently remove hair in a certain area. Like laser hair removal, this takes a number of repeat appointments for treatment. Electrolysis often requires treatment for anywhere up to a year to a year and a half for the hair to be completely removed. Like laser hair treatment, electrolysis can cause some discomfort and pain during treatment when the electric current is killing the hair follicle but it should not last longer than a few minutes after the treatment has ended.
With both treatment methods a viable option, laser hair removal provides the most obvious benefits. You’re able to spread out treatments and require fewer sessions to achieve the same results as electrolysis. That said, you’re only problem may be finding a practitioner with an opening in her schedule!
>>> Read Next >>>
People Are Also Reading:
👉 Trending Now...
- Panasonic ER-GN30-K Hair Nose Trimmer Review – Your Trimming Needs Made Easier (2022)
- Wahl 5545-400 Wahl Ear Nose & Brow – 3 In 1 Trimmer Review (2022)
- Panasonic ER415SC Nose, Ear and Facial Hair Trimmer Review (2022)
👉 For Manscaping
- Best Body Trimmer For Men: Philips Norelco BG2030 Professional BodyGroom System
- The Best Manscaping Tool To Answer Itchiness And Skin Irritation
- Beauty Tips For Men – Shave Your Balls
👉 For Male Faces
- Andis Fast Trim Personal Trimmer For Nose, Ears And Eyebrows Review (2022)
- Wahl 5537-1801 Cordless Battery Operated Beard Trimmer With Bonus Ear, Nose And Brow Trimmer Review (2022)
- The Best Electric Shaver From Braun: The Braun Series 7 Men’s Shavers
👉 For Women's Body Hair Grooming
- Do You Experience Any Of These Conditions – Try Laser Hair Removal
- Super Easy Method Of Getting Rid Of Body Hair – Eflornithine Hydrochloride
- Tips For Stopping Unwanted Hair Growth In Quarantine
👉 For Women's Faces