Preparing for summer and the wearing of a tiny bikini has many women stepping up their fitness and wellness routine by hitting the gym for buns of steel. But it also has them headed for the salon for fresh Brazillian bikini wax. This process removes almost all of the pubic hair on women leaving only a thin strip of hair in the centre. The process is slightly painful for some, but most feel the results are worth it.
Why a Brazillian Bikini Wax?
A thong swim suit or string bikini leaves little skin covered. In order to avoid embarrassing pubic hair from escaping the confines of such skimpy swim wear, many women visit their local spa for a Brazillian Bikini wax. So little hair remains, that it is nearly impossible for such a display of unsightly hair to show.
Even when it is the dead of winter, many women opt for this extreme form of hair removal. The beauty of waxing is that is lasts relatively longer than shaving and is not as irritated by tanning or suntan oils.
Beyond cosmetic reasons, many women and their partners like the feel of a nearly hairless pubic region. The erotic look and feel is thought by many to spice up their sex life.
For some women who are plagued with that condition known as hirsutism, where excessive hair grows, it is a necessary part of grooming to frequently wax. Pubic hair in this can trail up the abdomen or down the legs. Waxing offers the most clean and clear skin when coarse hair is removed.
Other Methods of Hair Removal
So how does waxing compare with epilators and sugaring? With epilators generally one hair is removed at a time. After several treatments that hair may never grow back. Some laser methods can do regions of the body at one time.
Sugaring works like waxing. The sugar is sticky and traps hair as it dries. When a cloth strip is placed over the coated area and then pulled the dry compound comes off taking the hair at the roots with it. This is the same procedure as used with waxing.
With the Brazillian bikini wax or sugaring, the hair does grow back after 1 to 3 weeks depending on the individual’s hair growth. As it grows back the stubble can be itchy. It must be allowed to grow long enough for wax to grasp the hair before the procedure can be repeated. This can get a bit itchy and uncomfortable for some.
Tips for Keeping Skin Fresh and Clear
To make sure the waxing looks good and doesn’t cause irritation the skin can be prepared before hand and treated afterward. Moisturizing before will make the hair softer and more easily removed. Toning the skin with an astringent following the waxing will close the pores and reduces redness and irritation due to the bikini wax.
A Brazillian bikini wax can make wearing tiny lingerie and swimwear a carefree experience. Many women find it is makes them feel clean and well groomed and continue to keep up with their bikini wax year after year.
>>> Read Next >>>
People Are Also Reading:
👉 Trending Now...
- Panasonic ER-GN30-K Hair Nose Trimmer Review – Your Trimming Needs Made Easier (2022)
- Andis Fast Trim Personal Trimmer For Nose, Ears And Eyebrows Review (2022)
- Wahl 5546-200 Ear, Nose And Brow 2-in-1 Deluxe Lighted Trimmer Review (2022)
👉 For Manscaping
- Best Body Groomers & Trimmers For Manscaping 2022
- Philips Norelco Bodygroom Pro BG2040 for Men: A 2022 Review
- Best Back Hair Shaver Comparison 2022:Mangroomer SKU 211-6 vs. Norelco Bodygroom Plus BG2038
👉 For Male Faces
- Remington Products NE3845A Nose, Ear And Brow Trimmer Review (2022)
- Dollar Shave Club Review!
- Philips Norelco G480 All-in-1 Premium Grooming System Review
👉 For Women's Body Hair Grooming
- Low-Cost Of Hair Elimination Treatment For Women
- Can You Do Full Body Laser Hair Removal In One Day?
- How To Remove Hair Permanently In One Day At Home
👉 For Women's Faces