Shaving is the most common method of removing pubic hair. That’s probably because it’s cheap and you can do it yourself at home. Most women use a razor and if you decide to do the same, remember to use a safety razor designed for bikini line hair removal. Electric razors are more expensive but less hassle to use and a little safer.
Many women find shaving a quick and convenient short-term method of bikini line hair removal but frequent pubic hair shaving can be a pain. Side effects can include razor bumps and other skin irritations and stubble growth between shaves can lead to itching and ingrown hairs.
If you want a longer-term solution than shaving, a bikini wax is an option. As hair is pulled out from the roots, it won’t grow back for four to six weeks. Not surprisingly, the treatment can be painful, and many women are reluctant to use this method of pubic hair removal for this reason. It’s worth remembering though that the pain should be less with every treatment.
Epilators are electric devices that when applied to the skin pull hair out by the roots. Hair may not return for up to four weeks so they can be quite a good long-term method of pubic hair removal. They used to be painful to use but current products are reportedly less so as they numb the skin as they work. Very short hairs can be removed too so stubble and ingrown hairs are less of a problem.
Depilatory lotions can take as little as ten minutes to dissolve hair. Some are designed for bikini line hair removal but you should use them with caution. Never use them on the pubic area other than along the bikini line as the chemicals can burn the skin or cause allergic reactions. Always carry out a skin test on your elbow before using a depilatory cream. Don’t use products designed for removing hair on the face: the pubic area is more sensitive.
>>> Read Next >>>
People Are Also Reading:
👉 Trending Now...
- Electrolysis Or Laser Hair Removal- Which One Should You Try?
- Safe And Efficient Ways For Nose Hair Removal (2022)
- Panasonic ER415SC Nose, Ear and Facial Hair Trimmer Review (2022)
👉 For Manscaping
- Best Back Hair Shaver Comparison 2022:Mangroomer SKU 211-6 vs. Norelco Bodygroom Plus BG2038
- MANGROOMER Sku 211-6 Professional Do-it-yourself Electric Back Hair Shaver: A 2022 Review
- Philips Norelco Bodygroom Pro BG2040 for Men: A 2022 Review
👉 For Male Faces
- How To Prevent Razor Burn With An Electric Shaver?
- Dollar Shave Club Review!
- Philips Norelco NT9130/40 Nose Trimmer 5100 Review (2022)
👉 For Women's Body Hair Grooming
- Removal Cream, Waxing Or Shaving In Quarantine- Which Option Is Better For Your Skin?
- Super Easy Method Of Getting Rid Of Body Hair – Eflornithine Hydrochloride
- How To Get Rid Of Bikini Hair Line Permanently At-Home
👉 For Women's Faces