Some of us have problem of hair loss, while a majority wants to get rid of hair from different places on the body. It may the bikini are, or the thin hair line over the upper lip, or hair on the chest and back of men, or hair on legs, and armpits. Everybody wants to know about the method that will help remove hair for a long time without undergoing much trouble. Let us take a brief look at the methods of hair removal.
✅ Best Femiro Hair Removal Home Waxing Kit
Amazing and smooth results – Loved everything! Worked amazing, if you find it getting too stringy or not removing hairs, just try increasing the temp by 20 or so, it made a huge difference!
Waxing- One of the oldest and most common methods for hair removal is waxing. Waxing can be done both with cold wax and hot wax and now with waxing kits available in the market, you can wax yourself at home. In hot waxing, hot wax is spread on the skin, covered with a strip of cloth, allowed to dry and pulled off in the opposite direction of hair growth. This pulls away most of the hair from the hair shaft. This method may be painful and you must take care of the temperature of hot wax, and skin irritation after waxing. Waxing can also cause folliculititis, ingrown hair a, scars and hyperpigmentation.
You can wax any part of the body, small or big in size, except the bikini area. If you are taking oral Vitamin A derivative pills such as Isotretnoin, you need to avoid waxing till your doctor advises. It also applies to topical applications of Vitamin A derivative creams. All these products dry the skin and there is a possibility of hurting the skin while waxing. You should avoid waxing if you have irritated skin, broken sun burnt or bruised. Waxing should be performed on healthy skin only.
Waxing removes hair from the root of the shaft and removes a large quantity of hair at a time. It takes about two weeks for hair to grow. With repetitive waxing of hair, you can expect less hair because of permanent damage to the hair follicle.
This article is only for informative purposes. This article is not intended to be a medical advise and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult your doctor for your medical concerns. Please follow any tip given in this article only after consulting your doctor. The author is not liable for any outcome or damage resulting from information obtained from this article.
>>> Read Next >>>
People Are Also Reading:
👉 Trending Now...
- Electrolysis Or Laser Hair Removal- Which One Should You Try?
- Remington Products NE3845A Nose, Ear And Brow Trimmer Review (2022)
- Let’s Talk About Waxing – DIY Body Care For Women
👉 For Manscaping
- Beauty Tips For Men – Shave Your Balls
- Step By Step Guide To Norelco Replacement Blades
- Philips Norelco Bodygroom Pro BG2040 for Men: A 2022 Review
👉 For Male Faces
- Philips Norelco G480 All-in-1 Premium Grooming System Review
- Braun Cruzer 6 Beard & Head Trimmer 1 Count Review
- Electric Shavers: Tips For Men With Acne
👉 For Women's Body Hair Grooming
- Valentine’s Day Sexy Gift For Boyfriend: Permanent Hair Elimination For Women
- Tips For Stopping Unwanted Hair Growth In Quarantine
- Different Ways Of Hair Removal For Women
👉 For Women's Faces