Philips Norelco released its latest generation of electric shavers – the PowerTouch with aquatec technology. The first patented electric shaver created by Col. Jacob Schick and generations of succeeding electric razors were all meant and designed for dry shaving. Only recently there have been electric shavers that can both serve wet and dry shaving; but grooming products like these were mediocre if not dissatisfying in result. Philips Norelco just successfully filled in the void when it released this product.
✅ Best Philips Norelco AT811/41 PowerTouch With Aquatec
Battery life is good and the blades last a long time too – This is a very good shaver at a reasonable price. It charges quickly and does a good job on beard. The pop up trimmer is good for keeping sideburns neat. Easy to clean. Recommend this shaver.
Our Take on This
Nobody would want to argue with a product that basically gives what men want – effortless morning shave. This is exactly what Philips Norelco PoweTouch with aquatec provides. This shaver has all the classic, patented shaving innovations in every Norelco shaver, pushing it towards the door of new generation of electric razors. It has the dual precision shaving technology that enables the shaver to deal with both long and short facial hairs. On the other hand, the Super Lift&Cut blade system makes for a close, neat shave. Just these two shaving technologies are enough to call Norelco PowerTouch with aquatic perfect for a good, excellent morning shave.
There is a high demand for an electric shaver that can be used for wet and dry shaving. Philips Norelco PowerTouch just addresses this with its aquatec technology. If you are the type who uses cream or gel to minimize skin irritation, then this is not an issue with PowerTouch with aquatec. This product fits your preferred procedure.
Modestly Priced but Fully Packed
Price tag for this shaver is under $90 – good bargain for those men who want to change their old models with a new generation shaver. Philips Norelco PowerTouch with Aquatec run cordless and powered by Li-Ion batteries (three-minute charging time is enough for one shaving task). Besides the sleek, ergonomically designed body of Philips Norelco PowerTouch, added feature is a built-in trimmer for managing sideburns, beard and moustache.
>>> Read Next >>>
People Are Also Reading:
👉 Trending Now...
- Remington Products NE3845A Nose, Ear And Brow Trimmer Review (2021)
- Electrolysis Or Laser Hair Removal- Which One Should You Try?
- Andis Fast Trim Personal Trimmer For Nose, Ears And Eyebrows Review (2021)
👉 For Manscaping
- Philips Norelco Bodygroom Pro BG2040 for Men: A 2021 Review
- Step By Step Guide To Norelco Replacement Blades
- MANGROOMER Sku 211-6 Professional Do-it-yourself Electric Back Hair Shaver Review
👉 For Male Faces
- What You Need to Know About the Philips Norelco PowerTouch PT720, PT730, AT810 and AT830 : A Review 2021
- Your Ultimate Guide to Buying Philips Shaver
- Electric Shavers: Tips For Men With Acne
👉 For Women's Body Hair Grooming
- Why Professional Laser Hair Removal Is Better Than DIY Method – Benefits
- Going To A Clinic For Laser Hair Removal – Why Let A Physician Use A Machine
- How To Get Rid Of Bikini Hair Line Permanently At-Home
👉 For Women's Faces