What if you do not have to use any hair removal method and your hair stops growing at places you do not want it? Can you believe that happening? Eflornithine Hydrochloride does that. Also called as, Vaniqua (a brand) this chemical is now available as a cream in the strength of 13.9%. It has been found that this cream stops hair growth if used for a long period.
Eflornithine Hydrochloride works by stopping the action of enzyme- ornithine decarboxylase that is mainly responsible for stimulating hair growth. It is to be applied twice a day for a minimum period of two months to show results in most of the users. In some users, the results may appear faster. You will continue using your standard hair removal method till that time. This cream is well absorbed by the skin, and you will begin observing difference in hair growth on your face in short time.
Many women have abnormal hair growth problems such as hirsuitism. Some women experience unwanted hair growth during menopause and some suffer from hormonal diseases and polycystic ovarian syndrome. Because of these hair appears on unwanted places on the face and affects the psychology of the sufferer.
For better results, apply the cream twice a day and leave it in place for at least four hours before washing off. You can apply your cosmetics after the cream is absorbed by the skin and has dried. You should consult your doctor about proper use. Stopping use of this cream for long term may reduce the effects seen. It is well tolerated by most women and if you experience any side effects, you should consult your doctor. Proper use of this cream can get you out of trouble of hair removal forever. Please talk to your doctor about Eflornithine hydrochloride in detail before using it and find out how best to use it.
This article is only for informative purposes. This article is not intended to be a medical advise and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult your doctor for your medical concerns. Please follow any tip given in this article only after consulting your doctor. The author is not liable for any outcome or damage resulting from information obtained from this article.
>>> Read Next >>>
People Are Also Reading:
👉 Trending Now...
- Let’s Talk About Waxing – DIY Body Care For Women
- Wahl 5546-200 Ear, Nose And Brow 2-in-1 Deluxe Lighted Trimmer Review (2022)
- Wahl 5545-400 Wahl Ear Nose & Brow – 3 In 1 Trimmer Review (2022)
👉 For Manscaping
- What To Get Your Husband For Valentine’s Day? – Top Manscaping Picks 2022
- Best Back Hair Shaver Comparison 2022:Mangroomer SKU 211-6 vs. Norelco Bodygroom Plus BG2038
- Signs Of Poor Men’s Health That Should Not Be Ignored
👉 For Male Faces
- Head To Head The Foil Shaver War I: Braun Series 7 vs. Panasonic ES-LV61-A Men’s 5-Blade (Arc 5)
- How To Get Smooth Skin On Face For Guys Naturally At Home?
- Professional Water Resistant Heavy Duty Steel Nose Trimmer With LED Light Review (2022)
👉 For Women's Body Hair Grooming
- Permanent Method For No Body Hair: Laser Hair Removal Options And Benefits
- How To Do Step By Step Full Brazilian Wax
- 5 Best Ways To Get Rid Of Unwanted Body Hair During Quarantine
👉 For Women's Faces