What if you do not have to use any hair removal method and your hair stops growing at places you do not want it? Can you believe that happening? Eflornithine Hydrochloride does that. Also called as, Vaniqua (a brand) this chemical is now available as a cream in the strength of 13.9%. It has been found that this cream stops hair growth if used for a long period.
Eflornithine Hydrochloride works by stopping the action of enzyme- ornithine decarboxylase that is mainly responsible for stimulating hair growth. It is to be applied twice a day for a minimum period of two months to show results in most of the users. In some users, the results may appear faster. You will continue using your standard hair removal method till that time. This cream is well absorbed by the skin, and you will begin observing difference in hair growth on your face in short time.
Many women have abnormal hair growth problems such as hirsuitism. Some women experience unwanted hair growth during menopause and some suffer from hormonal diseases and polycystic ovarian syndrome. Because of these hair appears on unwanted places on the face and affects the psychology of the sufferer.
For better results, apply the cream twice a day and leave it in place for at least four hours before washing off. You can apply your cosmetics after the cream is absorbed by the skin and has dried. You should consult your doctor about proper use. Stopping use of this cream for long term may reduce the effects seen. It is well tolerated by most women and if you experience any side effects, you should consult your doctor. Proper use of this cream can get you out of trouble of hair removal forever. Please talk to your doctor about Eflornithine hydrochloride in detail before using it and find out how best to use it.
This article is only for informative purposes. This article is not intended to be a medical advise and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult your doctor for your medical concerns. Please follow any tip given in this article only after consulting your doctor. The author is not liable for any outcome or damage resulting from information obtained from this article.
>>> Read Next >>>
People Are Also Reading:
👉 Trending Now...
- Remington Products NE3845A Nose, Ear And Brow Trimmer Review (2023)
- Electrolysis Or Laser Hair Removal- Which One Should You Try?
- Let’s Talk About Waxing – DIY Body Care For Women
👉 For Manscaping
- Signs Of Poor Men’s Health That Should Not Be Ignored
- Beauty Tips For Men – Shave Your Balls
- MANGROOMER Sku 211-6 Professional Do-it-yourself Electric Back Hair Shaver Review
👉 For Male Faces
- Wahl 5537-1801 Cordless Battery Operated Beard Trimmer With Bonus Ear, Nose And Brow Trimmer Review (2023)
- Philips Norelco NT9130/40 Nose Trimmer 5100 Review (2023)
- Best Electric Razor For Teenager Boy – First Time Shaver’s Gift 2023
👉 For Women's Body Hair Grooming
- How To Find The Best Laser Hair Removal Treatments For Women In New York
- Laser Hair Removal In New York City – Everything You Need To Know
- Going To A Clinic For Laser Hair Removal – Why Let A Physician Use A Machine
👉 For Women's Faces