Women have been changing the appearance of their pubic hair for generations. Today, many use shaving or waxing to improve its appearance but others find these methods aren’t for them. They may have very sensitive skin, which is irritated by pubic shaving, or they are particularly sensitive to the pain of waxing. They find that grooming pubic hair is a better way for them to keep it looking neat without the risks of rashes, bloodspots, pimples and ingrown hairs, which are associated with removing pubic hair.
If you do decide waxing or shaving pubic hair isn’t for you, grooming pubic hair is very straightforward. Here’s how to get started.
Grooming pubic hair starts with daily exfoliating and moisturising of the pubic area. This keeps the hair and skin in good condition. If you wish to trim your pubic hair, first, wash and shampoo it. You can use a little conditioner too, so that the hair is tangle free. You’ll need a pair of small sharp scissors and a large-toothed comb to get started. A beard trimmer is even better. Set it to long length and then start trimming. Use scissors and a comb in the same way as a hair stylist does. Run the comb thru the hair and then cut against the comb.
Only take a little off at a time and remember to keep checking the mirror to see how you’re getting on. Curly hair will spring back when you’ve cut it so make sure you don’t cut it too short. Be careful you don’t cut yourself. Using a beard trimmer or pubic hair shaver is easier as you don’t’ have to worry about injuring yourself or trimming hair too short.
When you’ve finished trimming, take a shower to wash away all the hairs. As with shaving pubic hair, maintenance is important. Regular trimming will keep hair neat. How often will depend on how quickly your hair grows but every four days is about average.
>>> Read Next >>>
People Are Also Reading:
👉 Trending Now...
- Professional Water Resistant Heavy Duty Steel Nose Trimmer With LED Light Review (2021)
- Remington Products NE3845A Nose, Ear And Brow Trimmer Review (2021)
- Panasonic ER415SC Nose, Ear and Facial Hair Trimmer Review (2021)
👉 For Manscaping
- Beauty Tips For Men – Shave Your Balls
- Philips Norelco Bodygroom Pro BG2040 for Men: A 2021 Review
- 10 Summer Skin Care Tips For Men (2021)
👉 For Male Faces
- Head To Head The Foil Shaver War I: Braun Series 7 vs. Panasonic ES-LV61-A Men’s 5-Blade (Arc 5)
- Your Ultimate Guide To Buying Braun Shavers In 2021
- Wahl 5537-1801 Cordless Battery Operated Beard Trimmer With Bonus Ear, Nose And Brow Trimmer Review (2021)
👉 For Women's Body Hair Grooming
- Easy And Simple Way Of Shaving Your Bikini Lines
- Low-Cost Of Hair Elimination Treatment For Women
- DIY – How To Remove Your Back Hair With Laser Tool ?
👉 For Women's Faces