Razors are cheap and many women say they give a closer shave than an electric razor. The cons are they can nick or cut the skin, and lathering up every time you want to shave can be annoying. If you do decide to use a razor as a pubic hair shaver make sure it’s a good one. Choose a female razor and go for best quality rather than lowest price. Throwaway razors are not much good for bikini line hair removal and they are more likely to cause razor burns and soreness while you’re shaving and ingrown hairs later on.
Electric shavers for women have been around since the late 1940s, although some of the early models were basically just men’s shavers but pink. Today female shavers are much more common and it’s possible to buy shavers designed specifically for bikini line hair removal. Other shavers come with separate shaving foils for pubic shaving. Pubic shavers with hypoallergenic foils, skin coolers, and built-in trimmers are also available.
Fewer shaving cuts and convenience are among the reasons for using a pubic hair shaver. There’s no need to use shaving foam with an electric pubic shaver and it will be safer to use because the skin is protected from the blade. Razor burns will also not be a problem. Some pubic shavers can even be taken in the shower and some manufacturers claim their shavers will shave as close as a razor. If you decide to buy one, make sure you do some research of your own first.
Electric shaver or razor?
To summarize, electric pubic shavers tend to be quicker, safer and easier to use but they may not give such a close shave as a razor. They also cost more. If you change from one to the other, make sure you give yourself a chance to get used to it.
>>> Read Next >>>
People Are Also Reading:
👉 Trending Now...
- Andis Fast Trim Personal Trimmer For Nose, Ears And Eyebrows Review (2021)
- Safe And Efficient Ways For Nose Hair Removal (2021)
- Panasonic ER415SC Nose, Ear and Facial Hair Trimmer Review (2021)
👉 For Manscaping
- Manscaping Guide: How To Shave/Trim Top 10 Hairy Areas (How-Tos 2021)
- Braun Cruzer 6 Review – Body Grooming For Men 2021
- Philips Norelco Bodygroom Pro BG2040 for Men: A 2021 Review
👉 For Male Faces
- Panasonic ER430K Nose, Ear & Facial Hair Trimmer With Vacuum Cleaning System Review (2021)
- Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer QT4050 vs QT4070: A Comparative Review 2021
- Comparison Review 2021 – Philips Norelco SensoTouch 3D vs Braun Series 7 – 790cc Pulsonic Shaver System
👉 For Women's Body Hair Grooming
- How To Get Rid Of Body Hair With No Pain
- Let’s Talk About Waxing – DIY Body Care For Women
- Going To A Clinic For Laser Hair Removal – Why Let A Physician Use A Machine
👉 For Women's Faces