Philips Norelco is notably one of the best electric shavers that use a rotary blade system. As opposed to the more common and old-fashioned foil blade system, this claims to give an even more close shave.
There has been much debate about which system is the best for an electric shaver, yet as many critics would often find out from consumers is it’s really a matter of personal choice. So when you are considering an electric shaver, you should equally give both shaving systems a glance. And when you finally choose a rotary blade system, Philips Norelco shavers are the best because of its innovative features.
Shortcut To Great Content
Notable Philips Features
- GyroFlex 3D System. The three rotating blade head can flex to adjust to facial contours for an even closer shave. This prevents irritation and bumps that results from too much pressure on the skin from the shaver head.
- Super Lift&Cut Action. This utilizes a dual blade system that first-lifts hair, then-cuts the hair.
- Jet Clean+. This innovative feature cleans and lubricates the shaving head and blades, making it ready for the next use. This doubles as a shaver holder as well.
>>> Read Next >>>
The Latest from Philips Norelco Shavers
PowerTouch with Aquatec shaving technology is the new model of ideal electric shaver from Philips Norelco. The product was released with the theme comfort of use for any serious grooming men out there. And PowerTouch with Aquatec is just that – effortless shave in the morning.
It has the patented Lift&Cut shaving technology for an easy close shave. This is added with the ability of the rotary blades to flex inward and outward as it run on the natural contour of your face. But its best selling point is that it can be used for both wet and dry shave.
Read Full Review of PowerTouch shaver here
>>> Read Next >>>
SensoTouch 3D is the latest of the Philips Norelco Shavers. It’s far different from other shaver series because of its Jet Clean+ system which cleans and lubricates the blades. This lessens the whole shaving time since you can do away with washing the blades under running water. This innovative feature also doubles as a shaver holder and battery charger.
When it comes to performance, it has a GyroFlex 3D System which allows the rotary heads to flex according to the contours of the face. This makes shaving a lot easier for contoured areas such as the jaw and the Adam’s apple area.
Read Full Review of SensoTouch 3D shaver here
>>> Read Next >>>
A Shaver for Different Needs
- Lotion Dispensing Norelco Razors
Lotion dispensing Norelco shavers successfully combines wet and dry shaving capabilities. Yet instead of shaving foams, this line of shavers uses lotion or shaving balm for a non-irritating shave and less wet shaving experience. This line also partners with one of the notable skin care product lines- Nivea, so you can be assured of quality skin care.
The Philips Cool Skin Series for instance, has a compartment fit for a Nivea balm that will be released onto the shaving head and into the skin while shaving. These products are perfect for men who suffer from burns and irritations after shaving yet do not want the hassle of a wet shave. Other product lines under this category include the Moisturizing Shaving System 8020X, Cool Skin 6000 series, Advantage 5000 Series and the Cool Skin 7000 Series.
Read Full Review of the Philips Cool Skin Series here.
Philips Norelco Vacuum Beard and Mustache Trimmer is your perfect body grooming product in maintaining neat, classy facial hair. As we say it here at Body Grooming Review ‘having moustache and beard does not mean you are a caveman’. Well that is true if you use this vacuum beard trimmer to get a debonair look that can be at par with Sean Connery’s.
This vacuum beard trimmer can get you the ability to maintain your beard in 18 length setting. Yes, 18! Added feature of this body grooming product is the built-in vacuum; so no messing around the bathroom sink for your cut beard hair.
Read Full Review of the Philips Norelco Vacuum Beard Trimmer here.
- Bodygroom Series
If you have shaving needs apart from your face and neck, the bodygroom series is for you. It comes with detachable combs that allows shaving different lengths of body hair. It is also integrated with a technology that can shave without irritation so this allows you to forgo with shaving products that induces itching and redness after shaving.
And more importantly, it allows for a cordless shaving so you are free to shave almost any part of the body without any hassles of a long cord.
Read Full Review of the Philips BG2020 here.
>>> Read Next >>>
People Are Also Reading:
👉 Trending Now...
- Safe And Efficient Ways For Nose Hair Removal (2022)
- Let’s Talk About Waxing – DIY Body Care For Women
- Professional Water Resistant Heavy Duty Steel Nose Trimmer With LED Light Review (2022)
👉 For Manscaping
- MANGROOMER Sku 211-6 Professional Do-it-yourself Electric Back Hair Shaver: A 2022 Review
- 10 Summer Skin Care Tips For Men (2022)
- What To Get Your Husband For Valentine’s Day? – Top Manscaping Picks 2022
👉 For Male Faces
- Electric Shavers: Tips For Men With Acne
- Braun Cruzer 6 Beard & Head Trimmer 1 Count Review
- Manscaping Guide: How To Shave/Trim Top 10 Hairy Areas (How-Tos 2022)
👉 For Women's Body Hair Grooming
- Best Pubic Hair Removal Methods At Home For Young Women
- Super Easy Method Of Getting Rid Of Body Hair – Eflornithine Hydrochloride
- Why Professional Laser Hair Removal Is Better Than DIY Method – Benefits
👉 For Women's Faces